Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Shaking my head

Well last night was just plain out wierd totally.  I spent 8 dollars and that was it for the night.  Ok so I was pretty cheap last night and what else could I do here.  With that being said here since it is the new year here things are already changing for the best.  The new year has brought in new changes here for my place and I got asked last night what I had for goals even while I was slugging beer.  Some folks did not get it at all in what I was about to do for the up coming year at all.  At this point in time it does not matter at all weather the people that I told like it or not that I am going that much cheaper.  With that being said here I guess that some of us are still supposadly "Middle Class" also at this time.  Since we are still in the same spot almost even with the extra money that is coming out for the health care anyway I figure that I may as well beat some at their own game here and get alot cheaper anyway.  This is when the dollar stores will kick in around here for my place so I can make sure that I keep the prices low from now on.  The nice part about alot of this is that I know that I can do all of this totally here and get by with it all.  Alot of the stuff that is in the household at this point in time will be used up without a question at all.  This is why I have had the back stock here for the household while I was at it.  Since there is alot of tricks and tips out there on the internet, there is no right nor wrong way of doing things at all in any household.  At this time since I am running low on some of the cleaners here I will switch over to bleach to clean with in my place and see how that part goes this year totally.  There are other things also that will be done for the place like shopping at the dollar stores when I run out of things here.  It will go along with trying to get as much as I can in food wise also for the place while I am at it all.  That new habbit will not get broken at all here for the place now.  Just like trying not to run alot of things that needs power for longer periods of time here also for the place this year.  Also here since I have to find more ways to cut on the bills this year here it should not be to much of a hassle at all at this time since I will think about it more while I am alone.  Pluss it does help out with the walks that are needed here along with getting nickles off the side of the road here on my part.