Monday, January 28, 2013

Shaking my head

Well it was a long weekend here without a doubt.  With frozen pipes along with getting out of the house here for a good while on Saturday it made it long for the weekend.  At this point in time the house is stocked up in alot of things that were needed anyway and most of it is put away at this time also while I was at it yesterday.  Since I did not spend alot of money for what I ended up getting here it was a very good thing.  With that being said I got to go to Braymillers market and for the money that I spent I got alot of the normal kitchen foods that were needed for the month here.  My Husband and myself were already out that way this weekend and their prices are pretty good on alot of things also.  Then we both hit the one Walmart that it about 10 minutes down the road also and saved there also while we were at it on Saturday afternoon.  The Walmart that we were at makes the one here look like a joke totally that is near the household.  So after all said and done I was happy that things were knocked off the list by the time we were done for that end of things here.  Then yesterday here I ended up cleaning for part of the day of course and got further than what I expected to also for the day.  With being busy in the household some things got ignored of course and that is how alot of things go with me here.  Also with the dinners in the past 2 days here were on the cheap side for the people that were here while I was at it all.  Between chicken and pasta here for both dinners here it was not that bad at all.  So now that I have enough potatoes along with onions and several other items in the household I can get several meals up for fairly cheap yet again much to some peoples surprise when they see the menu that will come up for this month again here.  The funny thing is that I broke out the easy and cheap ways on the recipes and people liked them on Saturday night.  So there is still the hope that I can get alot cheaper in some areas of the household here without a problem not hassle on that part of things.  Now to get the rest of the place into gear and be done with it all of course this week and see what happends.