Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Plain out nuts

Well not a nickle in sight this morning at all here and it is flapping cold out.  Ok so I have been to some places already and walked to the bank along with cleaning up part of the kitchen already this morning.  I guess this is what gets to some people about me here still to this day.  When it takes me 5 minutes on foot and if I was driving to the bank it would take me 10 minutes totally.  So with that part I would rather walk and get cold than to drive and waste gas here.  Another thing is that since I will be out and about for part of the day here also it will give me the chance to do something here totally without thinking about it all.  Then there is the fact that I need to clean period for the day in the place and some will not like in what I will be doing also since my Husband is home untill tomarrow morning.  Oh well on me here totally for tomarrow.  Worse comes to worse I get alot of the cleaning done tomarrow here and not think twice about it all.  It would be an easy route to mop the floor as normal without some tracking it all back up in the kitchen.  Also here since the fire place is going totally it has helped nut the furnace keeps chugging along with it for the day.  With some people they already know that I will do everything that I can here to cut the costs of the household and the fire place does help out here.  Now to keep the fire going here for the next several days to keep the place warm enough totally and save on some bills here in the household.  With alot of it here money will be short on hand and that is how it is.  Since some people have not got that part of things in my household as of yet now I am happy to send the money back totally to prove a point here in what they want me to do.