Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wandering

Well I am going to wander nomatter what goes on here I guess.  So now at least I can get some things done today and go from there of course.  With 3 big loads of laundry here that needs to be done along with the normal other things also here it seems strange that I can get part of this all done today without a problem at all.  Also now with another holliday coming up it will not be that bad at all this go around here while I am at it.  Anyway at this time at least I can be cheap about the things that need to be done here in the place and go from there from now on.  I have came to the point of when I see a nickel in the parking lots and on my walks here I will pick them up totally.  Since it does not bother my Husband at all it is that much better on myself here.  At least it is something coming into the household that I can do myself totally and not feel totally guilty on picking it up.  One persons loss on the nickles here is another ones gain at this time.  That is how I will be looking at it all now for the place and I may as well do that part.  Since I try to cut things down for the place here totally it has helped out in more ways than not also here.  I have nothing else better to do with my time normally here when I am alone during the week.  With that being said here I guess some of the things that are here in the back stock I got lucky on.  The sales were to good to pass up at the time for what I have and I stocked up on alot of things for the place at the time.  This is why I do not have to run out and get dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bar soaps, laundry soap, fabric softener, and bleach.  Then the part of the food for the household also I got ready for while I was at it to make sure that I had at least a months worth on that part of it also.  So now here at least things are getting done and I will sit down here to pay some of the bills while I am at it all today or tomarrow.  I guess it gets to alot of people when I can get cheaper for the house here and not think twice about it at all.  It is also bad that the taxes are going up here within acouple of days for alot of us.  With that part I am thankfull for places like the dollar stores to where alot of people would not be caught at now at this point in time.  At least one dollar store will help me out in the long run here without some people even knowing about it.  Also now since that is said I will have to go that route here very soon anyway for my second kitchen totally.  My husband does not mind that part of things at all in what I am doing for food in the house along with what is there.  So lets see in how I get all of this done here and it will be put down here.