Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shaking my head

Well with a full tank of gas for the truck here along with other things that need to be done I will have a busy day without a problem.  Between the floors that need to be mopped along with several loads of laundry here it makes for a long day nomatter what I think nor say.  So alot of it I have to get up off my tush to get done here for the next couple of days while I am here alone.  Since it will be a cheap day here it will not be so bad after all said and done here for the place.  Without some things going at all here it saves on the power bill totally.  It is like I don't want my Husband to go at all, then again I keep the bills lower without him also at the same time.  Since there is a foot of snow here in the area I guess that is why I do not want him to go.  Anyway at least I can say for today and tomarrow here I will be able to get some things done here in the place.  Either way it will be a good day here nomatter what goes on or how much I get done for the day.  Now I will have to see in what I can get done along with I may as well get a move on for the day.