Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thinking again

Well at least I can think on alot of things still to this day here for the household.  With the storm that is coming now here for tonight I will have the fire place going without a problem at all.  At least there is leftovers and heat for the household at this point in time here and I know what to do if the power goes out while I am at it.  As I sit here at this time I am plotting on what to do for the place first as normal.  When one of my sisters asked if the housework was done I started laughing as an answer.  So I will get to alot of it today I hope and see what I can do for the place.  Since it is looking like the taxes are going up along with other things all over the place I am just thankfull that there are places that we all can shop on the cheap along with cutting down what is in the households at this time.  What has got to me the most is that it seems like some just do not care what so ever at all in what some of us have to do to make it.  Since the taxes are over the top in some states here it makes me wander in what some are really thinking.  Also on top of it this is why I am trying to stay stocked up here for the household.  At this point some would be shocked in what I have been doing for the place at this time here totally since things have got out of controle at the white house.  I am not rich at all and I try to get the best deals on alot of things for the house here at this time.  It will only get worse here in the upcoming year.  I will be getting more Sunday papers while I am at it for the coupons here and see where I land up with that part of things.  With that part I can at least save 15 dollars if not more at Walmart and Kmart totally here with the ones out of the paper along with the printed ones off of the computer also.  Taxes go up it seems to me what the heck may as well use more coupons to off set things that others want out of us.  So now there is alot to really think about along with plotting in how to feed the families along with cleaning the places up that we are in also.  Oh and the dreaded bills that have to be paid while we are at it.  That leads up to the fact that the welfare checks do not get taxed at all that some people have going into their places.  With that part said here some better wake the flap up and smell something about that part of things.  Why should everyone elses taxes go up when some people do not get taxed at all.  It makes you wander along with thinking of what really is going on.  In the mean time I will be shutting things off today along with being alot cheaper here for my place to keep the house here.