Saturday, December 29, 2012

Working already

Well I got one thing out of the household and truck already here this morning.  I had over 13 dollars this morning here when I took them into the store.  Since I am sticking it into the one jar that I have set up for all the nickles that I get here on my walks at this point and it will be the extra money totally now for months ahead here totally.  So now at this point I am still plotting for the household here in where to start first of course.  Everything will be cheaper than snot today of course and that is one of the hard parts that I have to do for the day.  With that said the laundry will be hung up once I get that started here along with a sink full of soapy water and a sink full of rinse water for the dishes.  Some things never end around here at all with the housework.  So as I sit here and start to think about things here that I can get cheaper on, there is alot of work that I can do for that part of things totally.  It is one of my goals for the new year here anyway and I will see in how it all works out.  Since I have noticed that the dollar store will help out on that part of things here for the household totally, it will not be so bad.  I am totally gearing up for things to start going sky high anyway all over the place and the dollar stores are a good place to get started on alot of things here anyway.  Since the dollar stores in the area that I am in have a good stock of cleaners, food, soaps, and household products also at this time here now it is not that bad at all.  Some things though some people will not like at all when you first try them in the kitchen.  At this point I would have the cheap O's for cereal than the regular name brand stuff still.  Once you start bringing in the non name brand things into the household and that is all you get to feed the household the people in it will get use to it and not want to go back to the name brands.  Another thing is that I found that works here is that I keep a name brand box for something and put the off brand in the one box.  It workes wanders with picky children in the household.  With that said here when you go alone to the stores it is cheaper that way.  Pluss eat something before you go also.  Most of the time I have a list in my head here and it helps out to know the store lay out while you are at it.  Sometimes Walmart is cheaper in some things of course but, that is everywhere you go.  When I had picked up 4 packs of elbow pasta for a dollar here last week it worked for me totally.  Now I can throw it into soups and other things that I make for the household totally here for the place.  Alot of the times you have to get creative with things also in knowing what works and what does not work alot of the times.  There are alot of times here that I just throw everything into a pot and there is dinner for the place.