Saturday, June 9, 2012

Changes every place

Well there has been alot of changes with me here.  Part of it is that the both of us have moved out of the trailer park totally.  Also I have been dropped by a supposad friend while I was at it all.  So in the mean time here I started switching things over while I was at it all here in the cleaners and soaps.  New house and new attatude about alot of things here.  When I started again to cut on the buget here for the house I ended getting cut down over it totally.  Alot of the cleaners here for the household I have found eather at the dollar stores and or a chain drug store most of them were under a dollar after all said and done.  That goes along with alot of the shampoo and conditioner also here for the place.  And yes I did learn in what my Sister in Law did and not to do that much for the household at all.  I try to keep things down to a small bucket here for everything and not the big huge bucket that I had at the trailer.  So at this point in time for the place it has been one of the things of at the first 8 months here we were totally broke and I had to find a way to cut things down for the household.  The house phone went out the door the first couple of months that we were here and I have not put it back in at all over 16 months later.  The next thing was that I have not used the dryer at all here since I got the lines up in the basement along with more drying racks here for the place also.  I still turn everything off during the day here while my Husband is gone to work.  That part has not changed one bit at all from the trailer to the house here.  The nice thing about all of in what I have been doing is that hardly any of my neighbors have not said much about in what I have been doing here at all.  Another thing is that with the loss of the trailer we lost the A/C unit there along with the Trymph also.  I just hope that who took them chokes on it or is so haunted that they will not bother anyone elses things at all.  With the trailer being haunted the way it was I am ok by leaving there.  It has been a hard road here in the past 18 months totally and we are getting back on our feet still at this time on alot of things.