Thursday, June 14, 2012

Shaking my head

Well everything hits in the middle of the month here for the bills.  All except the loan payments for the house here.  I am just happy that I can pay the bills without a problem anymore for the house.  Since I have switched alot of things over here in the household it seems that I have more money to pay bills around the place at this time.  Ok so I revamped the budget alittle over 18 months ago so I could get things done.  I was thankfull for the back stock that I did have at the time for the place.  So now at this point yes I do have 2 loans here for the house to pay off.  The one I am paying more on just to get it out of the way here totally so I do not have to worry about it anymore here.  My Dear Husband was shocked at the first of the month here since I have had a tight budget here for that reason here.  Since I pay more on the one here and can not wait to get that paid off so I can have extra play in the budget here it will not be all bad at all.  So now here since I am so use to cutting on the budget here I always look for ways to cut on that here along with several other things here while I am at it.  This is why I canned the house phone here 17 months ago since I use my cell phone all the time anyway and it was an extra 50 dollars a month for the house.  Some folks did holler about that part of things and I ignored it here.  Some that were with me over at the trailer would have freaked out without the phone at all here when the moved happened.  All I can say is that some things went out the door here and I do not mind it at all.  About this time last year I figured that I would get the scouring clenser along with the cheaper dish soap at the time since I wanted to get cheaper for the house on that part of things while I was at it all.  With one person that had cut me down at the ankles for that part of things here in what I was doing she is no longer welcome here after what else she pulled on myself and others.  Since the stress levels have went totally down here on my part along with most of the pain while I was at it not having the person around I figured out right quick that I was better off for that part.  With a clear mind and no more drains on the bills for over 4 months here things have got alot better here in the household.  I seen where I still had to cut at and other things that I can cut on also here for the place.