Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Snapping

Well yesterday everyone was snapping at eachother and that is fine by me here.  After cleaning a good balk of the kitchen on the cheap yesterday during the day it is still not good enough for some that are here also so I had planned on doing more anyway for today so that will get done.  It takes me more time to get the chore's done than what some folks realize here totally.  After all said and done here things will be getting done on the cheap without a problem at all and at my own pace.  I have tried several sites on the internet over the years and it has not helped out at all for a clean house along with everything being cheap.  I guess that I will have to get into a rutine again and just start doing.  I will figure it out by this afternoon again and let everyone know in what is going on here on my part of how it is going.  Since Monday mornings are normally my major cleaning days I did slack off yesterday since I was in the truck for 2 hours totally and my neck was trying to kill me also after and that is why it started in the kitchen and ended in the same place.  For today I will start again here shortly and tag each room one by one here also to see if that part of things help out.  That and make a list.  Since I do not need alot of power to do what I need to do for the day the radio is fine at this time to keep me going.  Yes it will be another cheap day going around here without much thought at all since I have been cutting down on the cleaners still.  Some things have not changed from the trailer in what I have done other things I have slowed down on totally in the past almost 2 years.  So I will get into the run of the mill yet again since I have to force myself to do so here also.  Now to get started on the list and make sure that I can check things off as I go here totally.