Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Never ending

Well housework is never ending around my place here.  At this point in time I just got my Husband off to work and I get to reclean in what I did yesterday here in the household.  The poor man was shocked by the time I was done here yesterday afternoon totally.  Now he knows that I am not sitting around at all during the week and I am really doing housework and trying to be cheap at it all.  Since I did refill a bottle of dish soap yesterday while I was at it here so I can have the smaller bottles to use instead of trying to squeeze out the soap of the huge bottles that I have here that were next in line anyway here for the dishes.  I am trying to make it easier on myself here in the household and some do not blame me what so ever at this point in time now.  Here over 4 months ago I ended up with the 79 cent bottles of dish soap for the place and my Husband is finally realizing that I was in the right for stocking up on that part of things also here to where others were cutting me down at the time.  Since I have went that much cheaper here in the past four and a half months here things have got alot better on me in a way and the other thing was that my Husband started hollering about me not moving fast enough here on the cleaning.  So now since I got my toush somewhat into gear yet again for the place I still get hollered at for what I did not get to.  With the housework it has got alot easier on myself along with that much cheaper without some coming over all of the time here now.  Since I can use less of things here yet again it has worked out to my advantage on alot of things for the place.  In a way there is less cleaning here all in all once I think of it after I got dropped.  Alot of what I am doing now is the up keep on the place to keep it looking clean here.  Since I did shock my Husband yesterday here when I was in full fource cleaning as I do on Mondays here he has learned that he does not have to keep on my toush here to do something anymore at all.  With that being said he asked this morning in what I had planned for the day and I told him that I was going to end up cleaning more today and go from there.  In alot of ways that is where he gets messed up on about in what I end up doing for the household totally.