Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shaking my head

Well it looks like it will be hotter this up coming weekend so I will have to cut back someplace here in the household again for the power.  The things to go is the lights, computer, and the T.V. around here totally up untill about 6 pm if not later than that.  So now with that being said here at least there is the radio and several books that I have been wanting to read anyway after I get some of the housework done today here.  Since tonight the buckets outside go to the curb here for tomarrow morning it should not be that bad at all here today with what I have to do.  Then there is the laundry that needs to be done for the day here without a question at all also while I am at it in the next few days here.  Thank goodness for the drying racks all the way around for the household.  Since I do not have the lines outside at this point in time here the racks will have to do for now to hang the laundry up to dry.  I know that I will get a power bill here shortly anyway and I will see how high it went for the month here with the 2 window units and without the dryer.  This year is totally different from last year here since the dryer is not being used at all except for maybe 2 loads of laundry instead of 10-20 loads like the one gal did to me.  So I will see this month totally in what is going on and down here.  Since the gas bill went totally down this month I was impressed with that part of things also for the household.  At 50 dollars on the budget plan where am I going wrong here at this point in time?  That is what would hurt some folks that if they knew that the bills were and still are coming down for the household after they dumped me and I redumped them totally 3 weeks ago.  So now at this point in time I have not started anything as of yet here in the house since I have to clean out cages today on top of everything else here.  So it will take maybe 3 hours in what I have to do here for the day.  Who ever told me take an hour a day to clean was out of their God loving minds totally when they told me that part of things along with they had 3 other people living in their place.  So now at this point in time there is not alot that needs to be done at all and maybe that is why I am stalling out also here for the day.  Oh well at least things will get done either way today.  Also it is the 1 year marker after my neck surgery and that it seems wierd at this time to be saying that part.  Anyway I am looking for a good day here in the place and go from there.  What got to me the most here on Monday is that I had started cleaning and my Husband was in shock in what I was doing totally as the normal grind of things while he was home.  Now he can not complain that I do not clean any longer here after this week.  The funny part of it all was that I was always doing something here and will continue to do so each day and week here in the place untill I can get it all done.  And yes it will be done on the cheap end of things as normal.  Oh well now to get started on the place in what I have to do and go from there.