Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shaking my head

Well I did get 5 loads of laundry done and out on the drying racks today.  It amazes me in how something so little can wipe me out totally around the household at this time still.  So between everything here I do want the lines out side again with alot of room so I can get more out and less trouble on binding over 5 racks to say the least.  So I will see what my Husband can do for this weekend here and go from there.  Since there is at least 2 of us on the block here that still hangs laundry up outside and in the basements here it is not that bad since we can talk while we are hanging everything up while we are out.  Anyway that was only part of my cheap day here and I will take it that much further tonight since I am that tired already here for the day.  At this point in time I have to fold some of the laundry here along with watering the garden also here tonight while I am at it all.  So it will be a long night here either way that I look at it.  At least I do not have to cook at all today here since I do have some leftovers for tonight.  I guess tomarrow I will have to get out to the meat market here or to one of the stores here so I can cook either outside or in the crock pot.  Well I better be off and on the run again here so I can get more done here.