Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thinking

Well I have been thinking around here as normal in the household.  I have figured that my Dear Husband and I got out of Sabre Park when we did here 19 months ago.  At this point within 19 months the lot rent went up almost 100 dollars above the 2 loan payments that we have now.  I was in shock when I was told that out of one of my old neighbors this past weekend here.  It has got me to thinking about what if the both of us were still there and we would have been stuck till the very end totally.  The nice thing about where we moved to here is that alot of things are cheaper here for the household while other bills went up.  So now here that is why I have been trying to switch every thing over from the Green Works products for the household over the past 7 months here also.  With the Ajax dish soap, Purex laundry soap, and the Ajax scrubbing cleanser things have got alot cheaper in that way here.  Since I do not watch alot of T.V. during the week here while some are at work it gets turned off totally from the power strip along with other things not being used and unplugged also.  That is how I end up with a power bill that is about 50 dollars a month here for the house compaired to the 90 dollar pluss power bill from the can here.  Also I am not using the dryer except for maybe 2 loads a month to dry the laundry.  This is why I have the lines up down stairs and the drying racks for outside at this point in time.  Also I am still using coupons at the stores at this time even though we moved and I have started shopping smarter here.  It is well worth the trouble to get alot of things off the cards along with the coupons.  Pluss I get down to Punxy also to do alot of the dry bulk shopping at this point of the year also.  Once the weather starts cooling down again so things will not spoil at all I will start getting the freezer and the fridge stuff also here for the household.  There is so much going on at this point in time that I have to be cheaper from now on here that it is not even funny.  Thank goodness that I have stocked up on things that are needed anyway here in the past almost 5 months here.  Also since I do not have to worry about some coming over anymore to the house here it is even better on the budget that has been set up here also.  So now at this point in time since alot of things are sticking around longer here it seems wierd that I do not have to worry about things anymore of what is running low or the budget was blown up here since the power was going all of the time.  With that said alot of things have calmed down in the almost 5 months that some have not been here at all.