Sunday, June 24, 2012

Laughing

Well I went down to PA on Friday and got back yesterday here.  Now that alot of things are stocked up for the household here yet again it seems wierd.  So now here I will say that all I have to do is stock up on some of the freezer stuff that is needed that I will not bring up at this point in time with the warm weather that is going on.  Other than that it looked like a bomb went off in the kitchen when I got home totally.  I did save about 200 dollars totally here for the household in what I got.  With that being said here I have some back stock that will last untill January around here totally and I am happy about that part of things.  Now to get the garden to really take off for the year and go from there with the veggies.  The nice thing about all of this around here is that I feel recharged about things that have been going on here in the household.  Ok so I will admit that I fell into a slump for about 2 weeks here and I could not get out of it at all untill the past 48 hours when I went to PA.  I also got to think on the budget for the house here on the 8 hours that I was in the truck also here.  Alot of things are going out the window around here and things will get alot cheaper for the household in the coming days, weeks, and months here.  I have realized that I can get things alot cheaper here for the house and it is on myself to do so at this point.  There are times when I know that I just have to get out of the household here to charge my batteries here and knowing that I am more at ease here at this point in time that my Dear Husband is shocked over it all.  Now knowing that I have to get more walks in around here while I am home here it will work out for the best on my part.  Now here at least I have eased my mind also here in what I have done over the weekend since I did get at least 2 walks in while I was in PA here along with the shopping that I did.  What would have cost me 100 dollars for the truck here in NY State only came out to 30 dollars in total.  I can not find the huge jars of peanutbutter here at all in NY so I figured that I would go looking yesterday on that part of things here.  I found that it was 7 dollars for the 5lb jars so I picked up 2 for the 2nd kitchen and one here for the house.  It is alot better than the 11 dollars that I was paying for the one jar here in the stores in the area that I am in at this time.  So now here I have realized in why I go down to Punxy here and I am so use to dealing with alot of folks anyway so may as well.