Sunday, July 1, 2012

Looking around

Well I got to looking around here in the household yesterday after we got back from getting the cell phones done here totally.  I know that I have to get alot cheaper here in the household and that will be getting done without a question at all after yesterday.  As I noticed that I have alot of the back stock built up again here for the household I am good on that part of things for the place here and will not have to get many things at all here for a good while at all.  It will be the little things like milk, bread, onions, potatoes, and some meats also at this time.  With alot of things still growing in the garden we will be set on that within a couple of months also here for the household.  That is one of the reasons of why I wanted the garden in the first place here for the house so I can cut down on the price of produce at the stores.  With that being said here at this time since I did get to looking around I have noticed some things that can be cut down and or out at this time totally yet again and I am working on that part myself.  With the cheaper products in the household and I have spent less than what some folks figured that I did at the time.  When it came down to getting dish soap for under 76 cents along with under 90 cents for shampoo and conditioner I am there totally on that part of things for the place.  If some folks that were coming over knew in what I had done they would have flipped out and cut me down that much further here than what they were doing at the time when they were coming over.  Even the poor manager at the one store that I went to looked at the total of the bill before and then asked if I had the card for the store.  I said here is the card and lets see where the bill comes up to now for the day.  The poor mans jaw hit the floor and said you just saved 50% off of the bill today if not more with the card period.  That did not cover for the coupons that I ended up getting also with the bill that was cut by alittle over half.  I also got back up there during that week to get more of the dish soap along with the shampoo and conditioner while I was at it.  This is what some would have not got at that point in time in what I was doing for the 2 areas of the household at all here at the time.  Now others have got it and I do not have to go out to get that part of things for a good while here at all.  So now at this point in time at least I will say that some things that will not be needed here at all I will get to save money on that part of things here without a problem at all.  Also now with the phone here I do not have to run the power hardly at all anymore with the radio nor the computer here during the day if I do nor want to.  I can pick up the radio off the phone totally now for free and go from there.  So that will help out also here in the household for that part of the power bill and I will let you know in how the battery does off of that part of things also here.  The funny thing about all of this is that since some folks did not know in how cheap I really am and about to be even cheaper for alot of what is going down now for the house here.  I have kept alot of things from the can and brought it to the house here totally.  Alot of it is second hand in what I was trying to do in the first place at the can.  There are always the ways to get the bills down and I am still figureing all of this out here at the house.