Tuesday, September 11, 2012

As I sit here

As I sit here this morning and plot out in what to do first in the kitchen when I start cleaning again for the day totally.  Yesterday was just shot when there were accidents all over the place and when I dropped off my Husband for work.  So today will be a more productive day here without a doubt at all.  Also here I will start the washer yet again for the day and see where I land with that part of the work here in the household.  I have noticed that I am better off with leaving the laundry to pile up for 2 weeks here and then get it all done for the place.  My Husband was shocked to see the pile that is in the hall way yesterday here.  Ok so I have been slacking in some areas here in the household again and it does not bother me at all in that part of things here.  At least knowing that there are full loads of laundry to get done and I am not going to waste water along with power for the washer at all this week.  With that being said my Husband finally realized fully in what I do in the household for the week while he is gone for work.  So now with today here at least I will get more done for the day along with things being turned off for a longer period of time.  With alot of the cleaning for the day it will be done on the cheap side of things totally also while I am at it.  Sometimes I have to laugh here since some do get mad in what I have been doing for the household all along since I have moved in.  I was thinking of when the cable was not hooked up yet here in the house and the radio was going all of the time for the place.  I may just do that again and see where the power bill lands at for several months.  The bad thing about this is that with the weekends here some things are going all of the time in the household at this point.  So I will see in what happends here totally and if I adjust to more here during the coming days, weeks, and months on alot of the changes.  With not using some things here in the household it has made a difference totally.  Also now with yesterday morning here knowing that some things we do not qualify for at all it works out better that way.  With the back up plan for alot of things that is how I have made it here in the house at this point in time.  I guess this is why I have the back stock totally in place for the household still to this day.  With that being said here there is alot that I can do from the freezers and where I keep the dry foods at still.  The funny thing about this part is that we will not go hungery here for about 3 months here at all or untill I can get to the grocery store again.  That goes along with expanding food for the household at this time and one never knows in what will happen here from day to day.