Friday, September 28, 2012

Plain out wierd

Well yesterday I went into Walmart here to get some of the things that were needed for the household totally.  Since I needed to stock up on bird food and the place has what I want in that part of things that is fairly good on the prices for the birds may as well pick it up.  So as I was standing in the dog lane of things also another woman was shopping for her pets also yesterday for the hollidays here and plain out told me that the prices went up totally.  I told her yes it did and that some of the things over at the dollar stores were better priced at this point from last month here that I could remember.  We both started laughing about the comment that I had made and knowing that we were the tight wads out of the store at that time of the day.  Since Kmart has sales going on every so often for the dog and the cat here I end up over there instead of at Walmart most of the time for that part of things totally here for the place.  Also I have noticed that my cat does not mind the one food that I pick up for her all of the time at Aldi.  Ok so she is a cheap cat that does not care at all after she gets fed.  Anyway at this point in time the birds are set on their stuff here in the household and I can stay out of the stores for the most part here for another 2 weeks also while I am at it all.  Since I do have food in the household still here at this time it is not so bad now.  The woman that I was talking to asked in what I did to keep the household going also while I was at it all and I told her that I did try to keep away from alot of the power during the day and did things as cheap as I could for the place.  When I told the woman that I was married to a truck driver then she realized that I had to start stocking the house this month here since the next 4 months are gonna be bad here she was shocked in why I was getting things right then to set up for things that were to come.  So now here with in about a month I will have to do a major hall for food to get things stocked up again in that area of the place.  This is one of the reasons of why I have not totally freaked out on alot of things here in the household as of yet.  Also here I will say that I am waiting to find out in how many sweet potatoes that we have from the garden this year since it is the first year on that part of things also for the household.  With alot of things here I am trying to get things done that some would not even bother to do at this point in time.  The garden was one of the things that I wanted and it turned into a need also after I knew that the price of food was going to go sky high on alot of things along with the gas prices.  It amazes me that some people will pay any amount of money on things that are needed for the place that they are in at this point in time and they do not care at all if they go flapping broke over it.  Also the rate of people being on food stamps has went up all over the country here and that is how the government wants it.  With the food stamps you have to watch in what you get constantly or be thrown off totally for getting the wrong foods with them where I am at now.  That is what some have not got at this point in time that are in the elected office.  Also Baurle had did a 3 hour show on what the kids have for the school lunches and the kids hate alot of what is being served to them now.  At this point they are forced to take either a veggie or fruit with the crap that they serve.  I will admit that it was bad in the late 80's early 90's when I went to school.  Then Mouchie wants to say in what parents pack is not good enough compared to the school lunches here.  When the pizza was dripping with oils and what ever else here when I was in school it was bad enough, I can only imagine what it is today here with the lunch that they serve.