Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at least I can take in birds here and give them a home.  I got 2 more birds here and that is that.  It will not cost anymore than normal here than with the boys that I already have.  Now at this point here I will have to clean one more cage out and go from there.  Anyway since I can get that much cheaper for the household here at this time it is well worth it in what I can do.  The funny thing is that I got asked to cook for someone that I was sitting for by the time we all got done.  Pluss the childs mother asked in what else I did on the cheap here for my place all of the time.  So I told her in what else that I have added here for the place.  Also I told her to start hitting up the cheaper stores for things while she was at it all.  It is well worth the trouble to get the off brand things at the stores now since almost everyone is broke here in the area.  With 5 kids in the household the cheaper things will not hurt at all at this point in time and they will like the food once they all get use to it.  Also some do not know how to shop once a month here in the area at all.  So I tried to explain to the person that it is ok to get the 15 boxes of cereal for the house once a month and go thru one box at a time also and that goes along with getting things for the freezers for the month while they were at it all.  It finally clicked with the person totally in with what I have been doing for years while I was at the trailer and here for the house.  Pluss it is ok to get 3 bottles of laundry soap for a place also when it is on sale.  Since I hardly go into some places because they are high priced stores here in the area and it is ok not to go into them at all.  When I get asked about some things here for the household I ask myself can I use it for short and long term for the place.  Another thing is that I have stocked up on alot of things here for the place also so I do not have to run out and get something every time that I turn around here.  So now with that said here there are ways to save money for the household nomatter in what goes on in the world.  I have to laugh sometimes here since I have switched almost everything over here in the household to the cheaper end of things that I got on sale and stocked up on alot of the cleaners and soaps for the place.  Since my Husband does not mind in what I have done here at all and will say that things will get used up anyway and it will take some time to go thru some of the things that are here.  So now here I will have to start jotting things down to get done again during the week and see where I land up for alot of things also from now on.