Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Shaking my head

Well 3 loads of dishes that got done for the morning and a load of laundry also done here and I am not really that tired.  So for tomarrow cages need to be cleaned out along with more laundry than I can really do for the day will be done around here also.  Heck I have nothing better to do for the rest of the week so I may as well keep busy totally.  It will help that I canned the one game site that I belong to untill I am ready to rejoin that part again.  Gee I wander why I have been in the weight loss mode here also between moving around and about ready to hang a ton of laundry tomarrow here also.  So inbetween the loads of laundry I can scrub the kitchen floor among other things that need to be done here in the household.  It is nice that I can also get out of the house tomarrow morning and get my walk in while I am at it all.  This is why I am going back to the walks here so I can clear up some things here in my mind again and it will be good for me to do this in the morning and other times of the day also.  It is the only way I can keep going it seems at this point along with getting the nickles while I am out also.  The nice thing about all of this is that I never know in what will happen from day to day here on how much I pick up while I am out or if I get stopped by the cops also here for the morning.  Alot of the times I get left alone here either way that I go.  That is what I tried to tell my one Niece here when she went out at the trailer.  That and it was ok to pick up the cans and bottles along the way also at the time.  I got ignored about it all in what I tried to tell her totally.  So now since I can walk still and feel better afterwards here I may as well do what I can to bring extra money into the house.  I still have my places that I hit up of course and that is how it goes here.