Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thinking

Well I have been thinking way to much around here again.  When I do not mind being alone alot of the times here it makes since in why I think alot now at this time.  Alot of what I have been thinking of here for the place is how the heck I am going to do everything and get it cheaper than snot also while I am at it all here.  I have made a huge dent in things already for the place and will keep doing here without a problem at all.  A huge part of what has been going on for almost 8 months here is that I have everything but the one cleaner switched over so far here in the household to the cheaper end of things.  I figure why bother to pay top dollar when the cheap stuff works just as well if not better here totally.  The wierd part is that I am not getting cut down for getting the cheaper things for the household anymore.  Even the one that I thought would did not even bother except to say, cool it is about time ya started that part of things yet again here for the place.  So I must be doing something right here totally and it is a good thing.  Now at this point in time here I know in what I have to do here for the place and I will get it all down sometime here also while I am at it all.  Also knowing that I have to take small chunks to get alot more done on the cheap side again or I will fall flat on my face and drive myself nuts on top of it all.  Not everyone was on the waggon on what I was doing at the time also at the trailer and I had to take a huge step back at the time and say hey this is what needs to be done here and tough.  Also at the time I got stocked up on some things that were needed anyway before all heck broke loose at the time also.  Since I was running back and fourth to Punxsy at the time I got stocked up on the laundry soap and other soaps while I was at it since it was on major sale down that way and got that part stocked up.  Well my Sister in Law started screaming that I was wasting money when I was not and knew in what I was doing also at the time.  All I can say is that I was thankfull that I did get alot of things while I was there at the time and it took awhile to get thru the back stock also then.  It was less stress on where I was going to get it at the time and that cheap also while I was at it all.  At the time I was getting big bottles of laundry soap on sale with a coupon on top of it 2 for 2 dollars.  When some seen the slip that I had and how many coupons that I used at the time they freaked out anyway on me and I ignored it all.  So now at this point in time the prices have went sky high and I can not find deals like that anymore hardly for some of the laundry needs for the household at all anymore.  Do I miss some things yes and I will not deny that part of things at all here.  There are times that I want to get something at the stores and I tell myself ya do not need that as of yet here and start saving up for what I want here totally.  Also knowing that the bills come first always it helps on that end of things here while I am at it.