Thursday, September 20, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at this point in time I have to get my toush in gear for alot of things for the household now.  The bad thing is that I have a pile of dishes looking at me from yesterday after I cooked for most of the day since my Husband was home.  So with that said here I will end up pulling some of the leftovers back for the freezer here and see where I land up for tomarrow here on that part since I will take another look at both freezers.  I will not have to get to the store here for awhile on food and other things that are here totally and that is what I get for having the back stock here in the place.  My Husband started laughing when I ended up pulling things out of the pantry(spare room) for the day that were needed.  He asked if we needed anything I told him no.  With that part we ended up at the one pet store and I finally got out of there for under 30 dollars totally.  Since there is another cage that is here in the household totally and could not stand seeing the 2 little ones sitting around anymore also, I got some things for them and went from there.  The big guys as I call them now have enough toys in their cages that it is just enough that it is not totally full at all just like the smaller cage.  So now since that part is set for the place here there are other things that I will get done for the day here and most of it is cleaning here and acouple of places to stop at while I am out of the household.  Since some of the neighbors figure that I am not busy enough here in my place they would freak out in what I really do all day during the week also.  Between getting some of the cleaning done during the week here and other things that I get done, it is no wander in why I am tired by the end of the week here.  All I can do is keep doing here for the house and go from there.  Since I do alot of things on the cheap here in the place it makes it worth the trouble here also during the week.  Now to get others here in the household on the waggon also for what I am trying to get done here even more so it will help out.  Also here it seems wierd that I am already thinking of all of this since I will have to be tighter than ever here in the coming months while I am at it.