Sunday, September 9, 2012

Shaking my head

Well I have alot to do here in the household as of today.  Between laundry and other housework here that needs to get done, it has piled up on me once again here.  So as I sit here at this time I am plotting on what to even do first for the day yet again.  Since everyone started laughing when I got asked in how I can get alot of things done on the cheap here for the place and to give out tips on what I do.  When I said in what I did during the week when I am here alone, they were shocked totally.  Also I was telling some people last night in that the more expinsive products do not always work better at all for the household, it was food for thought for them in how I do things here for the household.  So now at this point in time since I do alot of things in the household that some would not even think of doing at all I am ok with it along with others also here as of lastnight.  Some people I do not care for at all was asking in what I was doing to cut the costs and I told her in what I did for inbetween jobs and out of work totally.  The poor gals mouth dropped open totally when I said where the cheaper veggies were along with other things here for the household.  Since I can get things done for fairly cheap here for alot of things and the food budget is more the normal of the first thing to be cut on anyway.  So now at this point alot of things that are here in the place at this point in time are from the cheaper stores here and I can make alot of what is here work for dinners.  This is what alot of people do not understand at all in what goes on here for where they are at.  Alot of the pantries here in the area and some do not know in what to do with what they have at all.  I can say this totally since I have worked out of one cabnit and a freezer at the trailer before I went on food stamps at one time here in the area also.  After awhile you get good when you are broke and have only 20 dollars for everything for the household.  Here in NY State I went for walks to get extra money for food at the time after a 10-12 hour work shift.  What some of the welfare workers will do is ask if you can get food from family if you are not the right color to them at all.