Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Doing the right thing

Well today is a good day here so far with what I have for the day.  With that said at this point I will have to hit up 2 banks today and some time in the truck here also this morning.  Ok so the loans are do here and that is how it all goes.  Since at least 2 days this week I will be on the road here today being one of them here totally and again on Friday it makes me wander sometimes in what I am really doing.  Also here since I have cut way down again in the household at this time I start remembering in it is ok to have a crazy week here also.  The nice thing about the crazy weeks here for the place it gives me a chanse to get out of the house for at least a couple of hours and it also relaxes me since I do not see the walls of the house for that long.  It is part of being cheap here is that I stay home alot and when I can get out of the house to do something here like pay bills it makes in what I do well worth it all on most days.  Also I get to think on things while I am out either in the truck or on my walks here.  It clears my mind and I can think of other ways to get things done in the household while I am at it all.  With the things that I get done with cutting things down here in the place it makes my job that much easier than it was before with a girl that did not give a rats behind on what was going on at the trailer.  Now here I have started cooking on the cheaper end again for the place and nobody complains in what I do for dinners anymore also.  There is still alot of rice getting ate for food here also just like I did at the trailer.  With the rice it is one of the cheaper foods to eat and you can almost throw anything into it to make a meal also.  This is what my one Niece could not understand in why I was cooking so much rice at the trailer.  I have also realized that I got lucky when I did throw out my one Niece since she wasted so much on myself and my Husband while she was with us.  So now I am thinking that I did the right thing here by throwing her out and telling others no for to move into the house here totally.  Also knowing that I would be stuck with alot more of the cleaning, cooking, and shopping if I said yes here, along with going with the thorn's movement while I was at it, along with missing doctors appointments on top of it all.  Still to this day some swear that I was not hurt at all and it was all in my mind in what was going on at the time.  Now that things have got alot cheaper again I have learned that it is ok to take my time on cleaning and it is also ok to cut down on more things also while I am at it all.