Sunday, September 30, 2012

Looking like here

Well today I get a good look here for the household since my Husband is leaving this morning for work again.  So now at this point it feels like a Monday morning here and that part can not be helped at all at this time.  Now all I can say is that I will have the time to get things done here in the household with an early start of course and to look around to see what all needs to be first on the list to get onto.  At this point I already have an idea here and do not mind it what so ever at all now.  Also it gives me a chanse to get started on a cheap week here for the household totally.  So as I sit here and plot most of the week out here totally to get things done here for the place it seems that I can still do everything on the cheap side of life here and more often.  Since alot of things hinge on me here for the household it will be wierd for me to get alot of this done at first.  Also here the huge pile of laundry will be hung up out side this week yet again since I do not want to run up that power bill at all in the place.  So I may as well get the stuff outside while I can here before the weather turns really bad here in the area.  Now here at least I know that things will work out and I will have to get alot more done from this day forward here.  Knowing here in what I have to do here for the household it will not be so bad after I get into the full swing of things again here.  Since I had took a break from everything here for the household at one point in time it since I was being torn down for what I was doing at the time I had stopped for alot of things.  Now I am getting back to it and will not be bothered by the comments anymore here since it has stopped totally.  So it makes me wander also about some people in the area here.  With that being said here while my Husband and I were out yesterday here it amazed me in what some people were buying where we all stopped at during the time out of the household.  So now here since I got out of alot of places yesterday here for fairly cheap since I am watching every piece of money coming and going here I will continue to get that much cheaper here and be done with it all.  Knowing that I have to still cook and clean here for the household that will be done on the cheap again and I do not care in what some will say about it at all when they all find out that I am back on that part of the waggon for the place.  Now at this point there are other things going down also and I am letting it be what it is since there is not much I can do for it at all.