Friday, September 21, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at this point in time I am wandering in how much more that I have to do for the household here to get it that much cheaper.  Even though I have a good head start around here already and I still have the feeling that I have not done enough around the place at all so far with it coming up on the 2 year marker.  Yes granted I have had several set backs within the almost 2 years here and it makes me wander in why some would love to set me back still.  I also gave up with some of it since I was going nowhere fast also with some of the things that I was getting done here.  Now at this point since hardly anything is going that needs power at this time and I feel better about it all after all that has happened.  Also since I can manage to get the power bill down to almost nothing again here for the Winter months.  That is the nice thing since the dryer will not be going at all here this Winter like it did last year.  I should have put my foot down on alot of things here in the household and did not do it since I did give up on trying to get the place that much cheaper at the time.  Even my Dear Husband noticed a huge difference in how alot of the bills are at this time and that they are cheaper also.  Also what I have done for the household was to get the back stock back up and going here so I did not have to worry about going out to get alot of things that we would run out of on the quick side here.  It also means that I am not getting cut down for what I have got for the household with the cleaners, soaps, and food since some are not coming over anymore.  It is nice to have enough here in the place to not have to worry at all about some things also while I am at it all.  The wierd thing is that since everything has pretty much went down here in the place in the past 7 months and I like it like that.  So it makes me wander in what some were doing in the first place here knowing that I was trying to get everything down to pay the person off in what my Husband barrowed also at the time.  The one person has been paid off and then lied about that part of things also on what had happened.  So now doing without here seems like a need now yet again for the household and that is how it will go for awhile also for the next several months.  Also what my Husband does not know will not hurt him in what I do all week to keep the bills low also here for the household.  I have done without alot of things here way before we got the place and while I was at the trailer.  Knowing that some people freaked out in what I was doing during the day with only the radio going and nothing else it made it well worth going without that part of things here for the place.  Also several people freaked out when I was cooking at the time also here since I was and began again cooking on the cheaper side of things.  It all makes me wander now here in what some will do to make themselves look good and keep up with other people also at this time.  With that being said here at least I can get alot of things down again here and not have to worry about keeping up with anyone at all.  Like I really bothered in the first place anyway here from the get go.  So now at this point in time I will get some things done and out of the way this morning here so I can do other things this afternoon also here for myself.