Saturday, September 22, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at least now here at this point in time I am wandering in what really is going on for the place and yes lastnight I got dropped to the curb again with a few things.  Since I have been trying to keep up with alot of what has been going on here it has not worked at all for the place.  After yesterday here I have been thinking about alot of things here in the household and what else that I can do for cutting the costs here for the place.  It will all come to me here without a problem at all within due time.  And yes I have self doubts all of the time here now after alot of what has went on in almost 2 years here in the house.  Maybe I have to put alot of it aside here and be done with it along with getting things done totally.  With that said here maybe I do have to get alot cheaper for the house and make my Husband watch in what I am trying to do here for the both of us.  Since I do try to set up a tight budget here for the place and some just love to trash that part of things on me here, this is where it makes me doubt myself totally.  So all I can do is try alot of things here yet again and go from there.  I guess this is why I started walking to alot of places again from the house here and when it is to far away then I drive.  This is what gets to some people that know me and some of the neighbors also here to where we are at.  Alot of times since I do not feel good I would rather not drive at all.  At least 3 people get this out of me here at this point in time also.  That is where I start saving on the gas for the truck that I drive here totally.  Pluss it also helps to have a push cart for when I do go out and shop close to home here.  With the winter coming up here in the area I do not mind walking to places at all if I get things that will go bad on a quick basis also.  So I will see where I land up for that part of things also for the place here.  Now there are several other things that have to be done and my mind set on it also here for the household.  Alot of the times I have noticed that some people tend to freak out on what I do here for the place when they find out that I am trying to be dirt cheap.  Also here it helps with the back stock with being dirt cheap for the household.  With alot of it I have got the place stocked up on everyday uses here and I paid a fraction of the cost for the things that are here.  When one person found out that I was switching things over last year right after my surgery she freaked out on me totally and started with the cut downs in what I was trying to do at the time.  Now since the person does not come over some things have been going smoother than what I figured it would since then.  With alot of it here I have figured out that the cheaper brands work just as well if not better for the household and what I am doing with it also.  I have also figured out that since I have been really cutting the costs between the trailer while we were there and here in the house also that alot of the times I am on track and other times I have to throw up my hands when someone trashes in what I do for either place.