Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wandering

Well at this point I am still wandering in what I am doing here for the household.  Sometimes it works like that with me.  It seems the harder I work at alot of things the broker I get around here also at times.  So now at this point I will have to work that much harder on alot of the things here for the household so I can prove a point to some people again.  This is why I hate to lend out money here all the way around and my Husband will hear about this totally.  Pluss he asked why I was using cash more often for the house here instead of the way I was doing it all.  So now here since I have been doing some things that are wierd for me here in the household kind of, it is ok at this point in time.  With myself getting cheaper here for the household at this time here and now I even drug out candles here for the mornings.  I may as well around here since I do not want to keep turning on the light in the kitchen all of the time here.  This is what some people will not get in what I need to do for the place at all from now on.  And yes I do realize that it will bother alot of the neighbors at this point in time.  Since some ended up with a 700 dollar power bill for their place and mine is still under 175 a month even with 3 room units going it seems strange that some have not seen in how I have done this part of things at all.  I had got a flyer from someone running for office stateing that the power bills went up 20% over the past year here and I am like where and when since the bill was about normal for this time of year here.  I had to laugh about it when I read that part of things.  With that being said alot of things are not running anyway here in the household at all during the day and some would never make it on that part along with hanging up the laundry year round in the place.  The point of the matter is that some would freak out in what I am doing all day for the household to make it all work.  Also here since I have been doing the cheaper end of things for the past few weeks here for the most part it does not seem so bad at all at this point of time.  While I have been at it all I was thinking of getting up to the one pet store here down the street untill I moved some things on top of my desk and found what I was going there to get anyway.  So now that part can wait for another couple of months and I will get the disks for the birds again here without a problem also.  Since they have enough food to last untill then anyway I may as well wait on things here.  Pluss the store in Amhurst is much better on things here that are needed anyway.  It is right down the street from the place that I pay the loans so it will not be that bad at all.  Another thing is that the new birds are biters here since they have not been handled at all untill yesterday here.  And yes I have to laugh since they do not bite as hard as the quaker parrots do.  The 2 extra birds do not eat as much as the parrots do and I am safe on that part on things also.  Knowing that the person that I got them from paid an arm and a leg along with the first and last born in the house for them with food it makes me shake my head and wander in what they were thinking at that point.  The bulk food at that point and still is cheaper than the bagged food for the 2 little ones here.  What the pet stores do is when a bag is ripped open that is how they get the bulk food in the cylinders for the birds and other animals.  Some of it is cheaper in the bag and others are not.  It depends on where you go also.  So that is how they make a killing with some folks out there.  So the main thing is to shop around and still cut down on things for the household.  I can still laugh about some of the things that I have done that have not worked at all at the trailer nor here at the house.  It amazes me in why some people will cut down others at this point for streaching out money to were they do not at all.  I guess this is what stone throwing ment also here when it was said to me when I was growing up.  I refuse to throw stones at anyone and will say the truth in what is going on also.