Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thinking way to much

Well I have been thinking way to much here for the household again here.  Since I will be cutting yet again on the bills here alot of the thinking has been on that part on things.  Now at this point in time there have been alot of changes of course here for the place and alot of them have been for the good here.  With alot of things that I have stopped since I have moved into the household here was because I was being cut down so much that it did not matter anymore at all.  So now that I have got back into the swing of things again since I am not being cut down for what I had done at the trailer and had to give up since some people thought it was stupid of me to keep doing here for the household.  With that being said here if I let some move in the place almost 2 years ago I would be stuck walking or stuck totally in the house and could not do anything anyway that was needed to be done.  Then to get screamed at when things did not get done or the bills were to high here for the household.  Now there is no worry for that part of things at all and I have been working on things totally for the place as of Febuary here of this year.  Since I was getting cut down for spending under 80 cents for alot of things that were needed for the household up untill that time I was tired of it totally.  So I made a huge change right then to get the back stock for the household and afew other things that were needed also here from that time forward here.  Now since I have the back stock for the place I do not have to spend at all except for food for the 2 kitchens.  At this point in time that part is not so bad at all since I have done alot of it on the cheap and the cooking will get cheaper while I am at it from now on.  Maybe that is what alot of people were worried about at the time because I was trying to figure out how to feed 3 extra mouths also here just in case.  So now here I do not have to worry about that niether along with other things being ran up on us also here.  Also since I had dragged out the one cook book here for the household again some people would be shocked if they were here or coming over to the place at this time.  And here I thought people would freak out over the housephone, it is all the little things that get done here in the place also that is cheap that people tend to freak out on totally.  So I will be doing alot of things that some will not even think about doing and go from there from now on.  Also I will try again for the dried beans here for some dinners again.