Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bad day all around

Well I had a bad day all the way around yesterday here and today is another day.  At this point in time I am getting screwed by the phone company again and I do not like it at all.  When the guy told me about 230 dollars a month for both cell phones here totally and it has not dropped at all below 300 dollars at this time here there is a problem totally.  It was not how I wanted to start with a bill and even my poor neighbor about had a stroke here when he seen the bill.  Since I do not mind someone opening my mail by mistake at all here I can only see his face on that one.  After getting prices here and 2 people in 2 different places here telling us turn this off and turn this off if ya do not want the roaming charges anymore.  The place that I am at now told us straight out to keep the things we turned off here on and things will be ok not telling us at 150 dollars worth of extra charges.  So now here since we got the run around here totally for the past 4 months here some people are looking better and better for the price.  In the area that I am in right now here there are times where I am going off of the Canadian towers totally.  It depends on where in the city that I am along with the weather conditions also for the day.  I do not mind the Rodgers cell phone company at all since they gave me some info also and even with both tax bases here that Canada has it is at least 200 dollars cheaper than what the bill is now.  Also the one company that I went to will take our old cell phones and give us credit for them totally.  That is the biggest thing along with about 100 dollars less that where I am at.  So now at this point in time here I can say that thank goodness I am thinking here totally on alot of things and I am figuring out the cheapest way to go at this time also while I am at it all.  One is the cell phones the other is going to be the cable company here for the next call also while I am at it all.  Another thing here is that since I am getting things done on the cheap end.  Since I am getting back into coupons here still and it is a slow process at this time it will work to help cut down on alot of the grocery and cleaning bills here for the household.  There is alot to be done here still for cutting down on things and cutting on the bills that it is not funny at all now.  With that being said this is why I told my Husband to start turning things off here and he finally got the point last night after the phone bill the poor man is getting it slowly in why I am doing alot of things they way I am doing all of them during the week here.  Also there are alot more ways that I will be getting cheaper here and thank goodness there is bleach in the household also at this time for some areas of the household.  So yes I am still working on alot of things here for my place and will get it all figured out.  Now to start thinking again here and to get some things done while I am at it all for the place.