Monday, November 26, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at least some things got done yesterday here in the house.  With today I have alot to get done as normal and I do not mind that part of things at all.  The nice thing about all of it today is that some are already gone out of the household at this time and I can start at any time that I like for the day.  So as I sit here and start to plot out for the day already at this time it should not be to bad when I get started on the cleaning.  Since it will be a cheap day today it will be nice to relax and clean with the radio going here for the place also.  With that being said here some people have got in what I have been doing for the household at this point in time here since I moved in.  When the neighbor was asking my Husband here over the weekend in what all that I was doing here to get the place that much cheaper the poor guys stood outside for an hour to compair notes in what I do all day.  My Husband could not stress enough to turn things off along with getting the off brand names and using less of them totally for the household.  It goes along with getting a used car/truck/van instead of brand spankin new all of the time.  When my Husband said that is how we have made it over the years some were shocked totally.  With that being said here the funny thing is here at my place is that I have got really good at making dinners out of nothing and it has turned out better than expected here for that part of things.  Another thing was that since some did not realize that I got alot of things in Febuary for the household and it is part of the back stock that is being used up now here for things like cleaners, dish soap, shampoo's, and conditioners also at dirt cheap prices since I had been dropped the week before also here.  That sale hit just at the right time here totally and I got stocked up.  This is what some people that were coming over to the house all of the time did not care in what I was doing except that I was getting to damn cheap for them also and one person started cutting me down for it after October when I paid her back in what my Husband owed to her.  That is when some of the trouble really started here in the place.  After all said and done I got to thinking about that part of things here over the weekend and realized that it was not me at all here and some people are just plain out there if they do not get their way on things.  So after all that has been said and done here I have realized that I was and still am better off without some coming over all of the time and that the place has got alot cheaper also after Febuary.  I was shocked when the first bills came in after being dumped and ran with it here since there was no extra laundry being done and other things started sticking around for the place at the time.  Another thing that was noticed here in the household is that alot of things have calmed down here also over the months.  Ok so I am use to somethings in a household that others would freak out over totally also and the ghosts and shadow people have calmed down also after some people are not here anymore.  Since I am in an old area still here I expect alot of it anyway in the the household.  With that being said here I am not totally alone all week and who is here does not mess the house up to bad at all once I get something done.  So now here at least I can say that things do happen and that is how it is around my place totally.