Sunday, November 4, 2012

Half the battle here

Well at least I know what the battle has been here in the household totally and I am winning that part of things at this time.  Since alot of things have kicked me here in the past couple of weeks I will be ok here totally.  At this point I know what to do to get the place cheaper and it will get done totally even if it kills me to do so here.  When some people are not coming over at all here now it has got alot better with the bills falling totally.  They are about ready to fall that much lower also since I have noticed alot of things here that have been going on also for the place.  I have somewhat got lazy about some things here in the household and that is a easy fix at this time.  The bad part is that I have to get off my toush for the place at this time here and get back on track for alot of what has been going on here.  Since some people do not care in how things are out in the "Real World" here I have a fix for myown household at this point in time also.  Gee I guess some are gonna miss all the taxes out of me out in the stores at this time.  Between the coupons that I can print and the sales along with the dollar stores will be breaking out here for the household again it means less taxes are being spent.  Also since I have been cutting the bills down here it also leaves less money for the government here to spend on foolish things.  Now if everyone would look at things like that, things would be better off.  Since alot of folks are so use to spending money just to spend it I get tired of it around the area and all over the place.  Now it is like I remember in why I have cut the power during the peak hours here of the day and other times of the day also here in the place.  Also at this point here I have realized that in why I wanted a fire place for the household while I was at it all.  Ok so I got lucky this year here and got free wood and I will get on my Husbands toush to get what is flapping left here today and next weekend.  With the storm that came up the coast and remembering in what happened at the trailer with the power going out all of the time I fixed a heat source for the place.  Also it will help with the gas bill for the year again for keeping that one low for the household while I am at it.  So yes I am saving money when I can here in the household totally and that is how it will go from now on.  There are many resources out there to help on saving money nomatter what goes on in the world.  What really gets to me here is alot of people are not getting that it is ok to live as you are broke totally at this time.  Alot of folks are going to the cheap side of life to make sure they have enough for the bills and food for the place that they are in now.  As I have told at least one person here do not shop day to day for things at the grocery store since that is what they want you to do anyway.  Shop for the month and it works out better on the budget for the household.  But then again what the heck do I know about running a household since I have been doing this for at least 22 years now.