Saturday, November 10, 2012

Shaking my head

Ok so I am a nickel up for the day already here without even trying at all.  Now I will go out later on to take my walk here after I get a call to come pick some people up here.  Also my Husband seen the hummor in what I did when I was taking him to the truck this morning.  He started laughing and said how the heck can you spot things from 500 feet away around here.  So at this point in time I guess things are looking up here totally now and that is how I like it here.  After the bruttal week that I just had here things better start turning around here totally.  It is just an opinion and a good hope also for the coming days and weeks here totally.  Since alot of things are getting done here and dinner will be fairly cheap here also tonight since it will be chicken for dinner again tonight here along with rice and afew other things.  At least it is food and I have been thinking about some things totally just to streach out in what I have in the freezers totally.  So maybe there is some hope around here to get all of the bills down to almost nothing here again for this year period without some people coming over.  Maybe that is what has worried acouple of people since I have not called them at all to come over to the house at all now.  So at this point since I will get some of the things done here for tomarrow before, during, and after I drop my Husband off at the truck again here.  Ok so I will throw several loads of laundry into the washer and hang it out tomarrow here since it will be nice outside.  As I told the one guy that I talked to on Thursday here throw in a load in the morning and when you come home throw it in the dryer or on the drying racks one.  He about fell out of the chair and said oh my I read that off of one of the blogs that my wife reads all of the time and gave the name here.  I told him it was me who does that and have fun.  So now at this point in time since I have switched everything over to the cheaper end of things out on the market it is not going to bad around here also.  With the cleaners some do not work as well at all when they want an arm and the leg for the product.  That is what gets to me at this point in time totally here still to this day.  So that is why I went to the cheaper things here to clean with since it seems they work better for my place.  Alot of time some people are very strict on the frugal part of things that it is their way or no way at all.  I am not saying what is right or wrong here all I know is what works for me here for the palce that I am at now.  Ok so I do not watch alot of T.V. during the day here and I am off of the computer also.  Everything gets turned off and the power cut at the breaker bar for at least 5 days a week some times 6 it depends on what is going on in the household at the time.  It goes along with hanging laundry also, is it for everyone no it is not.  All I can say is what really works for me here to get things lower for the place.  Just like I do not mind running the fire place here during the winter months since it gets so flapping cold out.  It puts heat out into the main floor here and saves on the gas bill also.  I am still trying to save up for another wood burner here for the household and that is how it goes.  One that will do better than the fireplace but then that is me here totally also.  It is like with the food budget also here not everyone will agree in what I do for myown place and that is fine by me here.  I may not agree with someone else niether here and that is what makes the world go round also still here to this day.  Some may not agree with what I do and that is fine also it goes both ways since I hate to use some things here in the household totally.