Friday, November 2, 2012

Wandering

Well yesterday was not to bad here at all.  Ok so the power bill came in and I about fell over once I got the dang thing open here.  Within a month it went down over 120 dollars totally.  So it must have worked in what I have been doing here for the place and myself hollering of course.  Knowing now that it does help to hang laundry along with just keeping things off here in the household it has gave me the hope for this year that I just might get the power bill down to about 35 dollars yet.  When I got told the other night here that I could not cut the budget at all and I started laughing the gal did not see the hummor that I did at all.  Once people realize that when I get told that I can't do something around the house or cut the budget even more than what I have already then I get it all done here.  Knowing what happened while some of us were in school and got told that we would never amount to nothing but a housewife here and that was it well I knew that I had to do something about that part of things.  It is just to bad that some did not realize in all the work that went into being a housewife at all.  Now at this point in time since I have been cutting and slashing on things here in the household at this time the gas bill is next around on the list to be cut down also.  The nice thing about all of this is that during the week it does not matter in what I do to cut things totally down for the household.  It makes it easier since I am alone here and my Husband pretty much now knows in what I have been doing for the household to get the bills down here without him.  Another thing that I have noticed out of the household also is that things are getting cheaper here without even thinking twice about it all.  So now at this point I will be working on at least 3 bills here for the coming months and see where I land up for all 3 to come down here for the place.