Monday, November 19, 2012

Wandering

Well I am wandering in how I will get all of what needs to be done, done this week.  Since my Husband fixed the one glass door in the fire place already the next thing broke down here in the household.  With everything that went on over the weekend here I guess there is not enough time at all here to get things done totally.  So I will be working for most of the day today here to get things cleaned up and go from there of course.  May as well since I have nothing better to do according to some people here of course from Friday afternoon.  Gee it is not like I dropped everything to go out to get my Husband along with getting other things done for that day.  So now at least I do not have anyone under foot so I can clean here along with doing it quicker than snot here for the day.  Also here on Friday my Husband was not getting in why I was using the smaller logs along with the other and everyother time here for the fire place with the bigger logs.  Then it all clicked in why I was not going thru the one pile quick enough around here at all his taste here.  All I can say is that since I have a system down for almost everything here in the household and my Husband does not get that part of things at all still to this day.  When I explained it to some here it was like I had extra arms that grew out of me.  Anyway at least I have the extra heat source here along with other things that can get done totally for the household.  That is what bothers some people about me here also is that I am trying new things for the household to keep everything down.  So now at this point in time for the place is that I will have extra food to throw into the freezer for quick meals on the go.  Every little bit helps out here and that is why I did not have to get up to the store for several months for the place also in the past several months.  Now since I have enough butter and other things here in the household I should be good to go for the next 2 months or so for that part.  Since my Husband knows in what I am doing for the household at this it is alot cheaper in how I do things also here now.  With that being said here I did pick up flour, eggs, onions, potatoes, and milk the other day for the big meal come Thursday of course.  Now at this point in time I will have to plot and walk here for the rest of the week so I can figure out away to do something else here for the household.  Oh well I will let everyone know in how much I pick up on my walks also this week.