Friday, November 16, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at least I can say that some things are going to be crazy for the day here totally.  Since some had forgot that the dish will be hooked up today and I have to wait on them here then go pick up my Husband after that part.  So now with that being said here there will be a drive of course and I am not looking forward to it at all.  Either way here it is not looking good for alot of things here now and I will be a hurting gal by the time I get done here.  Now I am looking forward to having 2 cheaper bills around here to say the least and go from there every month at this time.  Between the phone bill and the dish I should be ok at this point on that part of things here since I can get the other bills down also here for the household totally after this part.  Now with a few things it makes me wander here when some say it is not worth in what I have been doing here at all for being cheap.  With some of the neighbors they do not get in what I am doing and others have more than got it at this time.  Some have also realized that I have set goals for the bills in my place also here and asked some of the neighbors to ball park their bills totally also when I first moved in.  So after I got the range here on part of the block I knew that I could get at least the power bill down to where it was about 50 dollars a month totally.  Now at this point during the winter months it has been lower than that here since the dryer has hardly been used here along with nobody using it here also since about Febuary on top of it all.  With that part of things it works out better than what others may have figured it would.  Another thing that I have seen for the household here is that other things have been sticking around also here and it is a huge deal to me for the budget.  Since I go to Aldi more often now since nobody will cut me down for that part of things anymore I feel better about it all.  Pluss this year I will be making one pie here for next week and nobody will complain about it at all.  It goes along with not having runny green beans also for the hollidays.  Ok so I had a good laugh last year and I will always have it here with me.  Now since I will have the leftovers here for the household even better than what I thought it would be for a days worth of cooking totally.  Also since I could not lift the bird last year it made me realize that in why all of the hollidays of why I want my Husband around besides eating a home cooked meal.  One of the little things that I worry about here in my place.  So now here I may as well start cleaning again and wait on the people to start installing things for the household to save money on that bill.