Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thinking again

Well I have been thinking again here totally.  With alot of things going on here in the household along with out of the place I may as well get even cheaper for the place at this point in time.  I guess this is why I have been running the fire place more here when it got cool enough outside to keep the furnace from running so much also here so far this year.  So now with that part being said here it amazes me in what some have been doing totally for their place at this time.  It keeps getting wierder and wierder here in the neighborhood also in the past 6 months also once I think about it all.  As I sit here at this point in time and start to thinking of what all has been going on totally and some of us are broker than others also maybe that is why I am saying that things are getting wierd also.  What I guess it is here with me is that I am such a tight wad on alot of things here for my place that it I just shake my head when others spend money that they do not have at all at this time.  Even my one neighbor asked in how I have got everything done here for the place at this time and I told her.  This is why nobody really sees me walking in with the soaps and T.P. for my place at all.  I told her to get a back stock going when things are on sale and go from there at this point in time here.  The gal was shocked in what I was doing here and it clicked in why I have not got hardly anything for the place in the past 4 months here at all.  The back stock has helped out more than what some have even thought about here and that is how it all goes.  When another person asked during dinner here on Thursday in how bad the one room really was the myself and my Husband started laughing since I have to get back in there to organize it all again.  The the gal realized in that it was my over stock for the household besides the stuff that was in the basement for that part of things here also.  So now with that part and the wood here it all works out for the best here in the household.  Now at this point in time here at least some things will not change during the winter months at all and I will still be stocked up it seems out of the habbit with that part.  Also here some have got the point of why I throw a big log on then a piece of pallet wood on with it.  Then I switch to the smaller logs also to keep the fire going here in the household.  So it all works out for the best here and I get to keep some bills down totally still.  So as I think about alot of things here, there is alot more that I can do to get that much cheaper here for the household.  With that said here I may as well go out this afternoon for my walk here when I drop my Husband off at the truck also to see what I can do for that end of things also here.