Sunday, November 4, 2012

Shaking my head

Ok now I can not stand the time changes at all that are going on.  Of course I got up early as normal here and I will have to get use to being in bed for another hour around the household.  It also goes along with the parking out on the streets changing again.  So now here I will be thankfull of the driveway here at the house yet again and parking lots to take my walks also while I am at it.  Now as I sit here and I am still thinking on alot of things for the household it should be ok after I start applying alot of what is in my head here.  All I can say is that I know that I have to cut down even more around here in the household and be done with it all yet again.  With everything switched over to the cheaper end of things here and wandering if I am doing the right thing still.  Even some of the other drivers that my Husband works with at this time started hollering about the loads also that have dryed up.  Since we all have cut down on alot of things for the households and went from there it seems like it is not enough in what us women are doing.  I even caught wind of someone else here who had a bad summer for growing things in her garden also in the area last week.  At this time none of us are starving at all since we will contrive to still put meals on the table no matter what here and get all of the bills paid.  Since several of us do things that others are not willing to do at all around the area to cut the costs of the households it is nuts.  All of us have to think out of the box on alot of things here just to make it.  Also now since the one marathon has been totally canned here in the City it is a good thing since some were just not thinking of the ones who do not have water period nor food.  I hate to say this but dumpster diving for food is nothing new at all around the country.  I have done it along with others in my family that I like and love to put food on the table at one time or another.  It is part of life in my family totally for some of us in how far we all came.  So now at this time some of us are doing in what we can to make it still and it is a learning experiance on all of us.  Even another driver asked my Husband in how we did things here in the place.  My Husband told him that I was the one that used coupons and sales togeather for things in the household to help out along with other things that I was doing also at this time.  It is not as bad as it sounds at all here in my place and my neighbors leave me alone about alot of things that I do at this point in time.  As I told one of the kids next door to me that it all takes time to get cheaper and you are like I am here we have to take baby steps to get things totally done and where we are comfy with it all.  Also it means to get the cheaper things at the stores while we are at it here and now.  So after all said and done I do not blame the girl for coming over to her parents house to eat one meal a day since it is a total pain to cook for one person totally.  I guess this is why I fix so much rice for the household here so I can eat a meal here by myself totally.  Also it means that the rice cookers work over time also while I am at it here during the week for things.  So I do understand when people do not have enough food for the table here since I have been there and done it over 20 years.  It is when people start lieing in what they had growing up that makes me madder than snot.