Monday, November 12, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at this time I know that some have already went back and said something that was told to them to the person who dropped me at this time.  All I can do is laugh now since I pretty much knew anyway in what was going on.  So as I sit here and got some words of good advice yesterday while I was out and about for the morning.  After returning the nickels like some of us do all of the time you get to know some people in the area totally.  So the advice and words of encuragement here yesterday I felt better after all said and done.  Since knowing alot of what was going on it is nice to have some one give the friendly push to help get my toush into gear instead of being cut down for what I am doing for the household at this time.  Now here yesterday I had been in and out to the back yard to hang laundry here for the day so I did not have to hang it all up in the basement yet.  When I walked back in my Husband was talking to someone that came over all of the time and told him to check out where we went to for the phones on Friday here along with what else I was doing to save money for the place.  The person freaked out since I have switched even more over to the cheap side here for the household than what he expected.  So now here at least I can say that some things will never change with some people that love to waste money at their place.  When I started getting the non ultra dish soap along with several other things to clean with here that are good cleaners and have been around for years here and on sale for dirt cheap I got cut down for it all at the time to get stocked up again.  I guess it goes along with turning off things totally except the radio during the time that I am alone here for at least 5 days a week.  Also since I do not like to use the dryer at all for laundry here I try to keep that off as much as I can for the place.  With the huge drop after some did not come over anymore amazed me totally.  This is what some did not realize in what would happen here at all after all said and done for myself not really changing much for what was going on.  So now that was part of the advice that I got for yesterday also is that I am on track when someone does not like in what I am doing to save money for the household.  That part helped and the guy did not even realize that he had done that part to brighten my day here.  This is why I am saying now that I know that I am on the right track in what I have to do.