Friday, November 30, 2012

Starting early

Well I started early here this morning for cleaning again.  Also here I ended up getting ahold of some people here and got more pallet wood here for the household.  Since that part will help with the bigger logs to burn here for the fire place totally and keep the place warmer also while I am at it all here.  I have realized somethings as of yesterday and it is nice to get that much cheaper here in the place along with knowing some people out in the area also now.  With it looking like the taxes are going up totally by 6 grand on some of us out here and up from there with others I am wandering in how I will get all of this done here.  As some said it best Middle Class was fun while it lasted here while we had it.  So it looks like that the fire place will be going more here in the winter time along with cutting down on the power usage also for the place.  That goes along with other things here for the place also here now for to cut down.  I may as well start now with that part of things for the household at this time.  Since I have switched things over here in the household to the cheaper end for things like soaps and cleaners it has not been so bad now after all said and done.  With the scouring cleaner here it is one of the vercital cleaners for the household at this point.  It is like the good old bleach bottle also for the household.  There are at least 2 cleaners that you can not go wrong with at all now.  Also here since The Dollar Tree takes coupons now I might just land over there more often for the place.  Yes it seems wierd that I do not mind paying a dollar for something and with coupons it takes it down even lower for the item at the store.  Since the people that we elected here do not seem to care at all now here with the taxes and they want to take the money from Medicare and Social Security instead of the welfare system, gee it seems alittle wierd.  What I mean by this is take the folks that have been on the system for years here and say no more for 6 or more years and go get a job.  After a year I got throw off of the food stamps totally when some of the people that were there had been on them for the past 20 years and never held a job by that point of their life along with refusing to work in what I was hearing at the time in the hall way.  I could not believe it at all when I was hearing all of this years ago.  So I ended up asking the one worker what I am in the wrong for alittle bit of food in the household for another 6 months here after the year when some of these gals have been on it for at least 5 to 20 years by this point in time.  Well I guess I was also in the wrong for paying into the system by working at a dead end job.  Still to this day it makes me wander in what some are thinking here totally.  So now I will find out in what I can do to keep everything going here for the household and where we land up at this point in time also.