Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankfull now

I still want to appologize to the poor gairl that the claws came out lastnight on here.  She is still the sweetest girl here that has came over totally and understands in why I have the total problem of switching over.  I gave the poor girl so many huggs today that I am sure she was floored over it all . totlly to say I was sorry.  Now that the poor thing has seen in how it goes here and normally I am not on the net this early PERIOD here still and so forth.  I felt bad and still do since I have been burnt before and the poor girl understands about that part here.  So now here I feel somewhat better that I did apologize in person and said where I go at here on the blog.  Now I hope she reads and takes something out of the blog here that can help her and or her Momma with totally here in what I do for my own place.  Since I am not pushy here at all and I can only say in what I know and works for me also here for my place it works.  It is not for everyone in hanging laundry and having things turned off during the peak hours of the day here nomatter where you are.  It is hard in todays world out there nomatter in what ya do to save money PERIOD.  I just wish that some would get their act togeather here in the country and say hay even the richest people now ain't so rich at this point re now and that includes the Jack wagon in office.