Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wandering

Ok I have been wandering here in the house and even my Husband is thinking in what I have been doing here.  I think that I scared him yesterday when I was getting a bill paid here along with being out of the household for abit here totally.  Now at this point in time here I had to turn down someone lastnight here when they said that they could drop my power and gas bills here for the household at this time.  I looked at her and asked can you beat under 50 dollars for the power and under 70 dollars for the gas bill here the poor girl could not answer at all on that part of things.  This is what I get for thinking and wandering in what I can do next to cut on the bills here.  With that part being said here at least I pretty much know in what I have to do here for the place and go from there.  The poor girl was in shock in what I was doing at the time here in the household and noticed the fireplace also here in the house.  This is what also happends when another company started swearing that they could save me money at the trailer and I got nailed for a grand a month totally at the time.  So yes I am real leary with other companies when they say that they can save me money here for the place.  With everything that I have done so far here for the place it takes some common since along with doing to keep the bills down here.  This is why I pretty much do alot of things here during the week also while I am alone so I can pretty much controle the bills myself.  The wierd part is that some are on the fine line in what I do here in the household anyway and have not thought in what I do all day every day also at this time.  With that part I got nailed last week on it and the week before here also on not doing enough to clean here at all.  Then once I started cleaning here infront of my Husband here and got more done than he expected within a half an hour he was shocked.  I just looked at him and shook my head along with kept cleaning here for the place also.  I will not have a perfect house what so ever and I have learned that over the years here.  So now I will have to do some things for today and go from there at this point in time.  Anyway another thing is that I will get my walk in today and go from there also here.  Since I have noticed that it takes me less time to walk some where totally that part will be done here without a question here since it is the holliday season also in the area.  At least I can get out of the driveway again this year and hit the stop light to get to places when I do drive.  So now lets see where I end up for the day here and go from there.