Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at this point in time here I am still shaking my head and wandering.  Ok so I picked up my Husband yesterday at the shop and went from there.  The bad part is now that I have to drop him off totally either tomarrow or Monday morning here again.  It is not my cup of tea here to be stuck in the truck for 2 hours totally around here pluss try to get things done here in the household also.  So now here since yesterday was one of the cheap days here and that is how I like it.  When I told the guy when I can save at least 20 dollars a month with things turned off he did not get it at all here.  I guess some have never thought about things like that for the household at all here.  Now at this point I have got someone to think as of yesterday here on where to start with things to cut back on.  When some say that I do way to much here for the household I start laughing here.  I also got told lastnight apparently I do not do enough here at all now with everything.  So I guess that I will have to clean more here during the week along with other things that I need to do to plot out for the day.  I will have to plot out more in the mornings in what to do first here for the place and go from there.  Of course it will all be done on the cheap side of things here in the place and there is no other choice in the matter here.  With that being said here it will work out and I have to think of how I will do all of this here.  Alot of it is time management and I know about that part of things.  So while I am thinking about this I may as well get out of the house here and get my walk in totally before it gets any later here in the morning.