Thursday, August 30, 2012

Working on it

Well I am still working to get things cheaper here in the household.  I guess that I will always be working on that part of the place nomatter in what I do.  With alot of it for the place it is on me to do for the household at this time.  Also yesterday was all down hill before I could even think about it for the place.  Ok so I do have days where things go out the window around here on what I cut out during the day.  With that being said here not very often do I sit around and watch T.V. untill I am in that much pain and can not do hardly anything at all.  I still got somethings done here in the household since it was the middle of the week here for the place.  I guess this is part of the reason of why I am always over doing it on the good days for the place at this time.  Also I will let the doctor know that I do not get enough good days here next week when I go in for the fallow up appointment.  Ok I never said that I was not busy on top of what I try to cut down here in the household at all.  When myself and my Husband here moved into the house almost 21 months ago here I started thinking then in ways to get the cleaners down to a price that I would not mind paying at the time instead of the more expensive stuff that I was using at the time for the trailer.  So I used up all the back stock that I had from the trailer undtill I could think of a way here to get that part of things done.  It also helped out that I was standing in the middle of Big Lots at the time and it all hit me right then and there for the cheaper side of cleaning.  With about 6 bottles of dish soap left at the time of the expensive stuff left at the time I ended up with the non ultra dish soap since it was under a dollar at the time.  That is where I started out and afew other things went on huge sale and I had coupons for the other things also while I was at it.  So now here since most of the things have been switched over here in the house for that part it has got alot better here for that part.  Also I will be in Aldi more often here and will check out the one laundry deturgent that I was using also at one time in the trailer also to see if I want to use it again.  I stopped using the one since it seemed to get really runny instead of the thick stuff that they had in the red bottle.  I had alot of the soap over flow with the washers when the stuff was thicker than snot with a cold.  I can still laugh since I had the cleanest bathroom in the Trailer Park with the laundry soap and the one washer that over flowed everytime I turned around.  With that said I was almost sick with the guy that took over the trailer and that bathroom was totally nasty within 5 months after he took over.  I told a friend about it and she about freaked out on it.  I guess that I try to keep a clean bathroom since things can go on and infections also once I think about it all here.  Anyway this is part of why I wanted to get that much cheaper for the cleaners.  Also it helps out when some people like my Niece that are wasteing cleaners also while I have my back turned.