Monday, October 1, 2012

Wandering

Well I am wandering now in what will go on for today here.  Since I will be gone for a couple of hours today here the laundry has to wait untill at least Thursday around here totally.  With that being said here I may end up finding a job here today and I am not sure about that part of things also for the day since I will be out paying bills here this morning.  The joys of running a household totally from this point of view either way I look at it here.  With November almost here I may as well go and look even if it is for a few months to get out of the house also if I get hired someplace.  I was reading this morning that some people are having a rough time of it now here all over the place.  It just reminds me of why I started cutting back on the budget years ago at the trailer and I am still working on the budget at this time.  Even my Husband was shocked in what I was still doing after all of these years and that I have not gave up on what I was doing at all here, even though it seems like it at times.  So now here with alot of things that are going on here in the household and with the things that have been kept up with along with being cut down I guess that in the past 8 months here I have not done to bad at all here.  Since my Husband called me last night also and said that we both sent someone into almost tears with the care package that we sent down to the kid it was all good.  I have a feeling that Mom and Daughter will be fighting over a coat that I picked up for 2 dollars at a yard sale this past summer.  I figure to get something like a winter jacket here for a teenager a size to big so she can put sweaters on under it and still have enough room in the jacket also.  So now here I can say that it does pay off to be cheap at times for the place.  Also now my Husband has realized that I am getting into the back stock here to streach out the dollars for the household at this time.  The funny thing about all of it is that now for the household some things will go quicket than others and that is how it will go for awhile.  Pluss prices will go up again here this month again according to some folks since some things ran out in the bills from the government yesterday.  At this time I have been trying to get food for under 150 dollars a month for 2 kitchens and it has not worked at all.  Also here I will have to find a way to really get that part of the household that much cheaper here while I am at it for the next several months for the place.  I do that part every year here and that will never change at all.  As a friend of mine said to me this past weekend here that she was broke also here and this month was going to be worse on her since her car is up this month also.  With both plates and inspections due here on both the car and the truck I told her that I could not lend out anymore here.