Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Long day

Well yesterday was a long day to say the least here.  Even though I got out of the repair shop for very cheap and still wandering in how I did that part of things yesterday.  We all got to laughing about the Honda that I had and I could have had the house paid off by now with all the axels that I had to replace on the dang thing when I had it.  The Managers daughter was in shock over that part of things.  So with that being said here I guess it does pay off that I hardly drive the truck at this time while I am here alone totally at this time.  Pluss I save on gas this way also here for that part of it all.  When it takes at least 70 dollars a crack here to fill up the tank there is a problem totally.  So as I sit here and think on alot of things that have been going on this week.  That along with what my Husband had said to me here yesterday also and it was not good at all.  He forgets that I kept track last year here of the gas going down to Illinois and back.  I was told to go and knowing that it is not possible at all at this time here it is like he forgets things.  When I told him 2 weeks ago to take over the bills here he hollered about it.  Now he is realizing in what he has done totally here and there is no way that I can go.  This is why I am not lending any money out at all untill I get paid back at this time.  When I had set up the other account here as a back up plan for the place here and got totally ignored in what I was trying to do at the time since someone else is more improtant than what I was trying to do here it is ok now.  I figure that I do not need the money and that is why I told my Husband to take over totally here on alot of things for the household.  Maybe I was in the right for it since some would learn that ya can't keep spending on some of us and expect to have money left after.  Since I try not to touch the one account here at all and go with what we have coming in.  That is why I have such a tight budget here for my place.  That along with always finding ways to cut things down for the household at this time while I am at it all.  The nice thing about all of what I do is that I have noticed that when I get things cut down and streached out here it helps me to feel better by the time I am done.  Pluss it bothered me when my Husband started demanding me to hand over money here for someone else and would not look at the bigger picture on things 2 weeks ago.  So now some things have smacked my Husband totally as of yesterday here and it is not my problem at all.  Also now since I am still thinking here in the household at this time in what else that I can do without totally paying for getting that much cheaper it seems wierd.  Now at this point I will figure out a way here to get things done again and go from there as of today.