Wednesday, October 21, 2009

At least I heard from my cousin

I made a phone call tonight and its good to hear from my cousin Jason as always and have to call him back here.  And I heard my pig tail streaker in the back ground.  All smiles here to hear the babies voice as always.  To wrap my arms around the baby again (almost 4) would make me a happy camper here.  Once you meet the child you would understand why I fell in love with her right away.  A breath of fresh air is what my pigtail streaker is and that's all I can really say about the baby.  In all the crud this child has been thru in her life already I took her under my wing and will have always the soft place to land with the baby girl eather way she turns.  If she can't turn to mema or daddy she has me.  Pluss a good part of Great Aunts also with Grandpa's Sister's who love her as dearly as I do.  Along with her with her Aunt and Uncle.  They are still young and know the dipars are a bad thing.  All I can do is laugh becuase I was Mally's age when her niece was born with my age with my nefew.  At the age of 15.  So I can say that I have been there and done that also.  It still brings a smile to my face for another teen pregnancy coming to light and my cousin better enjoy her niece before long.  Jason my cousins brother is my age and Mally is about 17 years younger than I am.  So the right age of why you shoulden't have babies when you are young.  Mally had the same as I did of why and baby spit up on the shirt at the store just like I did at that age.  So I will start saveing up for my little streaker for new stuff and send it thru the mail just becuase someone has to spoil the child.  A few things here and there never hurt anyone that I know of.  My one sister always got stuff from a place that she worked at while not teaching school.  I rememmber that and appreciated it all for that clothes that fit and shoes.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.