Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finally got the family room done

I am suprized that I diden't throw my back out today.  I rearanged the liveingroom to get it ready for the Winter months.  Now to just get the vacume out and get the rest of the dog and cat hair up.  Yes I went ahead and tore thru most of the room today and got things really done.  Even though I diden't do the dishes today and feel lost becuase of it.  I can do them tomarrow for sure and clean the kitchen while I am out there tomarrow morning.  It will not take me long at all maybe a half an hour at most.  Very small kitchen and not enough storage space.  I got really creative on makeing space and odd ball ways of doing it also.  For people who have these huge kitchens it's more to clean.  My kitchen is 12x14 at this point in time.  I have some cabnets but not enough to really say for storage at all.  So what I did was get a storage tote for the canned veggies for the house.  They are out in the kitchen under part of the appliances that I have.  And they are out of the way also.  I also have 3 stand alone cabnets for spices, flour, sugar, cleaning supplies, and extra storage space for other things that I do not use on a daily basis in the kitchen.  Since I do buy 8 bags of flour a month to use for bread, muffins, and other goodies that I make it makes it easier to store in one of the stand alone cabnets.  Then I also have an old T.V. stand at the front door so I can store the parts to the mixer and other bake wear that I use all of the time also.  And alot of it is hid away and looks like the pieces of the stand alones are suppose to be there.  I will admit that I have out grown the tin can all togeather now.  It is all in how and what you do with the small space is all.  I will have to take pictures to show what I mean around a small space.  I know people who have smaller spaces also.  You find ways to store things that you never knew that you could put something in or under.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.