Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not much done yesterday

I diden't get much done yesterday.  Even though I did get out for the mail and to the bank.  I got the dishes done and the cast iron pot seasoned also somewhat old trick that my ex hubby always did oil and paper towel and heat the pan somewhat on the stovetop.  So today I need to vacume the place and get all the hair and feathers up pluss pay a couple of bills.  Yes sometimes it is nuts around here as always.  Never dull in my place niether.  Today I may even take a walk to see what I can see and get some fresh air while I am at it all.  That is the fun part about being a truckers wife/housewife.  Pluss I have always use the moto of if I don't get to it today there is always tomarrow to do things.  Like pits and pieces of laundery that never seem to get done on laundery day.  And you can bet that I will be hanging out comfies(comforters) today also.  As I said yesterday I droped my power bill down to $80.09 for the month.  It took alot of hard work and unplugging things during the day and turning things off also.  If you look on National grids site they tell you that floresent lights will help drop the bill by 3%.  I noticed by 5%.  I got the Squeeky bulbs 12yrs ago.  They are the round florecent ones.  I have heard also that some people have had them for over 15 years too.  There are so many ways to cut the bills down that I haven't mentioned yet that I haven't tried them all niether.  One major way is to start makeing phone calls to the companies.  I have done that one over the years for the best plans out there.  Alot of people Do not realize this about the phone, power, gas, cable, and internet saveings.  Most of the times the reps at these places are more than happy to help out and look for the best deals.  A quick call can save you at least 5 dollars a month.  So make that phone call today and see what happends.  Have fun and play even harder.