Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Turning a new page in life

I have turned a new page in my life around here.  I will be going ultra cheap from now on here just to really t'ee off the family on my dad's side of the family.  I know that my one cousin is over a hundred grand in debt at this point in time.  I am just hopeing she looses the house that she is in at this point by non payment and taxes also.  So now I will be getting more free stuff in the mail and will look for more free stuff to be sent to me and all the pets in the can.  I will tell you the free stuff has helped in the mail being by myself for 5 days a week around here.  I will get the power bill down to practiclly nothing even if it really hurts in the long run now along with a few other things here in the household.  I will say in the past 14 years I haven't asked for no money at all only emotional support from the one side of the family and not my Father's side at all.  My Father's side with his parents was a house of just plain out crap becuase I wasen't blonde at all.  and I dident get pregnant while I was in high school also.  I learned my lesson from my nefew when I was 15 years old.  That babies were no dolls at all they are hard work between the pukeing and the smelly dipars.  SO A BIG THANK'S TO MY SISTER ON THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am very sure that the both of us can laugh about it now almost 22 years later.  My nefew was my liveing baby doll and still LOVE him dearly to this day.  So a BIG thank you to one of my older sisters in my life.  All my Mother could do was laugh at the both of us after my Homer was born.  Also no matter what the boy can still call me and say hey can you help me auntie.  Even though I coulden't give him money I do have 2 shoulders to lean on and I do understand what the child is going thru eather way.  So I will be going way cheap becuase of most of my family and seeing what they have done now.  Going into debt when they all diden't have to.  And why I have kept a power bill out there not paid also.  Oh trust me my cousin has tried to get the power/gas bill in my name for years now( in the state of Illinois).  I want to pay the bill off but more than likely wont untill my Father's one sister grows up along with 2 of her children.  And most of us have dissowned My Aunt and 2 OF HER CHILDREN now after all these years.  Darla you are safe with me also kiddo.